Intermediate Accountant – Papakura Based
- Are you a qualified Accountant?
- Want to escape the Auckland motorway traffic?
Yes? Then move quickly or you may miss this exciting opportunity to join a local and reputable Accounting Practice!
In this role you will be joining the company as an essential part of the team, integral to Skipper Lay’s continuing success supporting small to medium sized businesses. Dealing with a wide range of clients, you will need to have fantastic organisation skills, attention to detail and take pride in your work.
Originally established in 1954, Skipper Lay & Associates continues to provide outstanding Accounting services to the community with a vibrant team and has earnt a great reputation. As members of CAANZ they prepare and analyse annual financial statements to the highest standard and help clients use these statements as a key tool in the management and growth of their business.
To be a success in this role you will need to be able to tick these boxes;
- Competent, accurate qualified Accountant that produces high quality work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work alongside clients
- Ability to think outside the square and implement efficiencies
- Enjoy dealing with a wide range of clients over the telephone and face to face
- Strong attention to detail and good with repetitive work
- Computer savvy – especially Excel and accounting software (Xero)
- Organised and task orientated
- Positive, personable and a real team player
- Professional attitude and well presented
- CA/ACA/CPA qualified and at least 2 years’ experience in a NZ CA environment
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, then we’d love to see your CV and cover letter via our online application, or for a confidential chat contact our HR Partner on 09 299 2525