Assessor – Whangarei
You may be an experienced Assessor; you may have a strong background in the automotive industry and be thinking about a change in direction; or you may want to relocate to sunny Northland for the relaxed lifestyle and beautiful beaches!
When you join our team as an Assessor, you will be based either in the office or on-site with clients, who are spread throughout the Northland region. We are working predominantly with Motor Vehicles but do cover a range of Fire & General insurance work.
Based out of Whangarei, Northland Loss Adjusters is a successful, well established business, with a reputation for high standards and quality service.
Ideally you will have…
- A background in Assessing or Automotive experience
- In-depth mechanical knowledge and be au fait with Heavy Transport and machinery
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills – digital assessing will be required
- A great work ethic
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to multitask effectively under stressful situations
- A full, clean drivers’ license
- A willingness to learn and grow
In return, you’ll receive a supportive, friendly team and a great long-term opportunity with room to grow. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Apply now, or for more information contact our HR partner, People Passion 09 299 2525.