How does growing your skills with an accomplished Architectural Designer sound?
We are looking for a Draughtsperson who wants to learn from the best and develop their draughting and technical skills, so they can grow an awesome career. Does this sound like you?
About the role
Based in Papakura, you will…
- Interpret sketch plans in order to produce detailed designs
- Assist with the Building Consent process
- Undertake Site Surveying in the early design stages
- Work alongside an Architectural Designer
Hill Design Engineering are a respected and influential force in the Auckland engineering sector with an experienced and versatile team of Civil and Structural Engineers, Architectural Designers and a Plan Draughting team.
- Diploma of Architectural Technology or similar qualification
- Qualified CAD/Revit Operator with at least four years’ experience
- Experience and knowledge of NZBC-3604
- Excellent communicator
- Awesome organisation and time management skills
If this sounds like your perfect opportunity, apply now! Or for more information, contact our HR Partner, People Passion on 09 299 2525.