Customer Service / Internal Sales Support - Engineering
Do you consider yourself engineering or mechanically minded and love dealing with people?
This role involves working closely with a sales team and client base mainly resolving technical, pricing or availability enquiries along along with other clerical, sales and warehousing duties. If you want your application to be successful you should show an aptitude for engineering, a great telephone manner together with good computer, communications and people skills.
Trade Tools Ltd is a leading nationwide supplier of quality products to the New Zealand Engineering and Manufacturing sectors. We are currently seeking a customer service and sales support champion who shares our passion for delivering a first class service to a wide customer base.
To be our ideal candidate you’ll need the following experience…
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Great customer service skills
- New Zealand based work in an engineering, mechanical or technical environment is highly advantageous
- At least a basic knowledge of engineering/mechanical tools
- Ablility to listen to customers and accurately process orders
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to juggle a few things at once and manage your time effectively
- Basic computer skills – full training provided in ERP system
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and grow alongside an awesome business with strong performing brands in the New Zealand tool industry. Start date is as soon as possible so what are you waiting for?
If you are ticking a few of these boxes, apply now – or if you have further questions or would like to have a confidential chat please call our HR Partner on 09 299 2525