Field Service Engineer
We are looking for someone to take a hands-on role in overseeing Amtronics NZ, servicing and selling machinery to expand and develop our business. Carrying out mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic servicing and repairs to all kinds of CNC, Laser, Turret Punching, CNC Bending, Fabrication and Automation equipment.
Amtronics is an Engineering Services and Sales Company focusing on the Sheetmetal and the Machine Tool Industry. Check us out online, www.amtronics.co.nz.
You will need to have …
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Sales skills and the ability to develop new business opportunities
- To be computer savvy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Awesome work ethic, hardworking and a team player
- Experience with Amada, Muratec/Wiedemann, Cybelec and Lazersafe an advantage!
Hours of work are 8.30am to 5pm, with flexibility to travel outside of Auckland from time to time.
Overseas applicants with specific industry experience are welcome to apply.
This is an awesome opportunity to join a business that offers a hands-on and rewarding work environment. Apply online now, or for more information give our HR Partner a call, 09 299 2525.