Internal Sales Support - Engineering
Do you consider yourself engineering or mechanically minded and would working in Penrose be pretty handy for you?
This role involves working closely with a sales team and client base mainly resolving technical, pricing or availability enquiries along with other clerical, sales and warehousing duties. If you want your application to be successful you should show an aptitude for engineering, a great telephone manner together with good computer, communications and people skills.
Trade Tools Ltd is a leading nationwide supplier of quality products to the New Zealand Engineering and Manufacturing sectors. We are currently seeking a customer service and sales support champion who shares our passion for delivering a first class service to a wide customer base.
To be our ideal candidate you’ll need the following experience…
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- High data entry accuracy and be at least 30 words per minute typing
- New Zealand based work in an engineering, mechanical or technical environment is highly advantageous
- Hands on attitude to fit with our team environment
You’ll also need to be able to cover these basics…
- At least a basic knowledge of engineering/mechanical tools
- Ablility to listen to customers and accurately process orders
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to juggle a few things at once and manage your time effectively
- Basic computer skills – full training provided in ERP system
Personality required – yes this is a must! Trade Tools is a family owned business with family values underpinning our success so we won’t be putting square pegs into round holes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and grow alongside an awesome business with strong performing brands in the New Zealand tool industry. Start date is as soon as possible so what are you waiting for?
Apply now with your CV and cover letter and come and join the fun at Trade Tools – be quick we hire as soon as we have found a great candidate!
If you have further questions or would like to have a confidentail chat please call our recruitment team, People Passion 09 299 2525