Store Person – Penrose
Trade Tools Ltd is a leading nationwide supplier of quality products to the New Zealand Engineering and Manufacturing sectors. We are currently seeking a reliable and motivated store person to join our warehouse team.
About the role
We are looking for a well presented and conscientious person who has experience working within a busy environment. We are after an experienced Store Person to effectively pick, pack and despatch customer orders along with additional responsibilities…
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Labelling and warehousing stock
- Monitoring levels of stock and materials
- Meeting deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction
This is a permanent role with a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
Skills and experience required to be considered for this role:
- Previous Store Person/Warehouse experience
- Previous forklift experience preferable
- Flexibility to back up other staff members
- Ability to use initiative and add value to the team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Physical work and comfortable with occasional heavy lifting
If you believe you have the necessary skills then apply online with your cover letter and CV now! For a confidential chat, contact our recruitment team, People Passion on 09 299 2525.