Structural Engineering Manager – Auckland South
Do you want to join a fantastic team within a high performing business that is committed to their people and clients? Then here’s your chance!!
As our Structural Manager you will take the lead in the structural arm of our business, providing direction to a small, dedicated team of engineers. You will have the opportunity to take charge and utilise your skills and experience in business development, leadership, design and project management to continue and expand our current services.
Our Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy has built a reputation for down to earth, personal service focusing on our clients’ needs. We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and expertise; we aim to provide customised solutions to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Benefits of joining the team:
- We are committed to your ongoing training, mentoring and professional development support through Engineering NZ PDP accreditation
- We are ISO9001 accredited, ACC accredited and members of Site Safe
- Handy location -skip the Southern Motorway commute and work closer to home
- An active social club with exciting events to get involved in
- An energetic and vibrant culture
- Attractive remuneration package including a vehicle and tools of the trade
Ideally we are looking for:
- Background in engineering projects aligned with new builds and alterations for commercial, residential and industrial buildings
- Solid experience working with NZ design codes and best practices
- CPEng qualification with BE (Civil) degree (or Washington Accord equivalent)
- The ability to discuss complex structural concepts in a way that can be easily understood
- Leadership and mentoring experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence and ability to support the management team in business development
- The ability to multitask at an operational level, while maintaining professionalism
- High attention to detail and results focused
- Experience with Sap2000, Space Gas & MathCAD would be advantageous
- A fantastic attitude, work ethic and team focus
This is a rare and outstanding opportunity to work South with future opportunities plus!! Apply now and join our fantastic team or for a confidential chat, contact our HR Partner on 09 299 2525.