Visiting ECE Teacher
We are after a qualified and experienced early childhood teacher to join our team! This is an awesome opportunity for an exceptional individual who wants to make a difference in the community and has a genuine desire to work and build relationships with children and caregivers.
Everest Learning provides home-based education services in the Auckland region. We work predominately with vulnerable children who require the highest standards of care and education. Supporting our caregivers with coaching and support, we strive for the best outcomes for our tamariki. You will be based in South Auckland and have a passion for serving the community and a genuine commitment to hapori whnui values. About you:
- ECE Qualified early childhood teacher with current registration
- Working knowledge of home-based child care would be an advantage
- Solid commitment to health & safety
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to form solid relationships with a diverse range of people
- Committed to providing a bi-cultural learning environment and fostering whnau values
- Experience dealing with government agencies
What we offer:
- Flexible working
- Full training and support Professional development Vehicle for Company purposes
- Computer and mobile phone
If this sounds like you apply now! Or for more information, give our HR Partner People Passion a call 09 299 2525.