With 15 years’ of experience in both Human Resources and Recruitment gained in HR generalist positions within the manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries, Kim enjoys being hands on. Plus she is clever cookie, having a post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management and Business Studies diploma, with oodles of People Management short courses to keep up to date, too. With a down to earth approach, Kim has a vast amount of knowledge and experience with:
- Ensuring cost effective recruitment processes are in place
- Creating simple and awesome induction programmes
- Advising, supporting and training Managers on all aspects of people management
- Developing successful company policies and rolling these out
- Writing and facilitating engaging and successful employee training programmes
- HR documentation reviews and needs analysis, ensuring on-going legal compliance
- And the list goes on…..
Plus, Kim is a bit of a whizz with IT and has added set up, implementation and training of the fabulous HR software enableHR to her bow.
“Early HR advice = less problems” Kim Ahern