Are you set to avoid fines up to $20,000?
Did you know that you could be fined for failing to keep employment records? Employment records are a basic legal requirement; they ensure that the employer is providing employees with entitlements such as minimum wage and holiday pay. Two New Zealand companies were recently fined for failing to provide employment agreements and wage/time records for employees, read more here. Breaches of this legislation can lead to penalties of up to $10,000 for individuals and $20,000 for companies.
If you’re concerned that your employment records are not up to date or your business is without employment agreements then we can help.
We can provide:
- A FREE audit of your current employment agreement
- Can create a customised employment agreement so you can rest assured you are operating within the law!
- Modern day policies which include adverse comments on social media and mobile device usage
- Keep you up to date with employment legislation changes
- Implementation, training and support of enableHR – built by HR practitioners, enableHR eases the challenges of managing people, and empowers businesses to deliver day-to-day HR and health and safety management efficiently and cost effectively
Please phone us if you have any questions, we are happy to help!